3 months after smart Lipo, deformities, swelling hard lumps. (photos)

I had smart lipo done 8/31. I still have hard lumps swelling, a tingling and sensitive stops on my mid section. I have seen my doctor several times and I am not happy with what he is saying it does not make sense. Also, he is cosmic surgeon... I reached out to a Plastic Surgeon, he told me to wait for 6 months to see if the deformities with go away. Please help! Photos are below. What advice would you recommend? Am I doing something wrong or not doing?

There is a difference between a Cosmetic Surgeon and a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Many patients get confused but a "Cosmetic Surgeon" is a name any doctor can give themselves.!!!! If they are a board certified Plastic Surgeon, it means they did a full residency in plastic surgery and passed the written and oral examination. As a board certified plastic surgeon, i am continuously frustrated when regular doctors or facial surgeons (which means they did an ENT residency and NOT a plastic surgery residency) etc claim to be cosmetic surgeons, knowing full well, that most of the public assumes they are plastic surgeons, when they are not. 

The abnormal sensations will improve over several months so that is nothing to worry about 

i would start massaging your abdomen now. 

your abdomen will continue to improve for at least 6 months. however, i would suggest if it is not looking good by then, that you see a plastic surgeon. However, it is much more difficult to fix things than to do them correctly the first time.

good luck

david berman md

Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Smart Lipo

Healing is different, depends upon many factors, and can take a year or so.  In the interim, an exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations. Some may consider ultrasound massage, steroid injection, etc.

Harry T. Haramis, MD, FACS
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction After care includes RF treatments (Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra) Cellutone/zwave, hyperbaric oxygen

It is still too soon for your final results, which may take 3-6 months after your procedure. It looks like you still have some swelling. I recommend adding lymphatic massage and hyperbaric oxygen along with your compression. However, based on the photos this needs surgical removal of skin to get a normal outcome.  Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.