26 y/o no kids- Washington DC looking for the perfect BBL. Help!!

I've been doing my research, but I would love the opinions of others. I want the perfect bbl that will give me the waist to butt ratio that every girl wants. I am willing to travel but I don't really want to fly, so the Washington/ Virginia area would be awesome. I could even do a drive to NYC. Does anyone know of any doctors that specialize in body contouring and bbls around those areas? Any information/ personal experiences would be so helpful.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

BBL

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
There are many excellent surgeons in your area and NYC that perform BBL. Best of luck. You can find many on the ASPS or ASAPS websites.