26 y/o no kids- Washington DC looking for the perfect BBL. Help!!

I've been doing my research, but I would love the opinions of others. I want the perfect bbl that will give me the waist to butt ratio that every girl wants. I am willing to travel but I don't really want to fly, so the Washington/ Virginia area would be awesome. I could even do a drive to NYC. Does anyone know of any doctors that specialize in body contouring and bbls around those areas? Any information/ personal experiences would be so helpful.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

BBL

There are many excellent surgeons in your area and NYC that perform BBL. Best of luck. You can find many on the ASPS or ASAPS websites.

#FatTransfer #BBL #BrazilianButtLift

Hi megho48, Thanks for your awesome question!
It's great you're doing your research on plastic surgeon credentials. In general what to look for are the following:  *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol with a Triangle  Be sure to disclose your entire medical history to both your plastic surgeon and your anesthesia provider.  Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person.  My best, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon