Is Silicone Oil Are Safe for Facial Filler?what is the Effect After Putting Silicone Oil?

need help to remove my silicone oil on my check i just have it 2 days ago and i want it remove after i read many story i am scared of what will happen to me .is it dangerous?

Silicone complications on the face

Silicone oil comes in different concentrations and dilutions.  Some patients may develop early or late silicone complications. We specialize in silicone lip complications and advise patients to seek longterm follow up and care to avoid complications. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Silicone injections to face

Silicone injections to the face are permanent. Historically they are known to  have long term problems such as inflammation, infection, granulomas and are very difficult to treat.