Silicone Injection for Cheek Lines?

I wrote in asking about better fat injection methods. I have the indented lines across my cheeks and tried to fill them with fat. The fat goes below the indent however.

Silicone seems to be back, wonder if silicone would go into the area I want better as it is lighter in weight and because it is done 3 or 4 times and builds up collagen. Would this work do you think? Another option is Sculptra just in the indented area, this seems harder than silicone?

Please do not do silicone

Permanent fillers are frought with long term problems.  Even yesterday, a patient on this site was asking for help dealing with a difficult propblem from silicone injections.  They are generally impossible to resolve.  Please use temporary fillers and stay safe!

Please do not do silicone

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Silicone injections for cheek lines

Regards, 

Liquid silicone is unsafe, please do not use it ever. The autoimmune response could be triggered by this substance, if you look around on the Internet, you will find patients that have a lot of problems with this product. The use for lips and other areas is off label. 

I would like to have before and after pictures of your face after the fat injection. The silicone injections produces irreversible damages in tissues, and diseases like Iatrogenic Alogenosis and Syndrome of A.S.I.A. If you are already injected, you should remove the biopolymers as soon as possible, if you are going to inject it do NOT do it. 

Please remember to be aware, do not let any permanenrt filler to be injected into your face, breast, buttocks, calfs, genitalia, etc. The safest way to increase buttocks is through your own fat injections or through silicone implants.

I hope the information was usefull, have a nice day! Dr Carlos Rios.

Silicone injections for cheek lines

Regards, 

Silicone injections to the cheeks

Silicone Injections are theoretically inert and safe to use for soft tissue augmentation. However, as an expert in silicone complications, I routinely see patients who have severe complications associated with Silicone injections, including persistent swelling, infection, deformity, nodules, lumps, granulomas, and foreign body reaction.

Silicone has an unpredictable safety profile and should not be used for soft tissue augmentation in any circumstance. Silicone fillers can lead to devastating complications. In light of all of these risks, there are still many people who have safely undergone silicone injections.

Silicone injections to the cheeks

Avoid silicone injections

Please avoid silicone injection in the cheek area, this is a one way street, and so far, we have seen nightmares from these injections.

Fat is a wonderful filler for volume enhancement,you need a smaller molecule to be able to fill these lines. Juvederm might be the best option for you.

Avoid silicone injections