Silicone Injection Removal Butt Implant to Fill in Loss?

I have had butt injections for two years now and although I have not experienced any serious complications (thankfully) i want to remove the liquid and place buttock implants instead. Is this possible and if so can it be done all in one procedure ?

Removing silicone from the body

Our office spec ializes in the treatment of silicone injections to the buttocks, face, and soft tissue. Liquid silicone in primarily used to enhance soft tissue volume and patients gravitate towards the filler because of its permanence.We see patients from across the country who have complications arising from silicone injections to soft tissue.The silicone, depending on the amount of contaminants contained in the injection, can cause a severe inflammatory reaction that can cause permanent changes to the skin, leading to pain, itching, burning, ulcers, fibrosis, and swelling, among other problems. In our plastic surgery office, we have employed conservative as well as surgical protocols to help patients deal with the permanent deformities stemming from PMMA, biogel, biopolymer, biopolimera, artefill, artecoll, and other injections.
The first stage in improving your condition would be to schedule a consultation to discuss your options after a complete examination is made.
Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS