How can I remove Silicone or Artefill (not sure which one) that was injected into my nose? (photo)

9 years ago i went to a beautician to do a collagen injection, they didn't tell me exactly what it is they said collagen, then 3 months later i inject again to another beautician, to make my nose even high & that makes it red.now my nose is not so high or big like before but it is remain red.now the redness even obvious that i need to cover it more with foundation. what is the filler they used actually? can i remove it?what is the cost to remove and reconstruct my nose again? help me please?

Removing liquid silicone or artefill from the nose

Our office specializes in the removal of silicone from the face. Not all fillers can be removed, but attempts at reducing inflammation around the permanent fillers can help avoid longterm tissue damage. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS