Little hole oozing on incision after almost 5 weeks post breast lift with implant. Is it okay, or normal? (Photos)

I have a little hole on my right breast (I think the stitches got stuck to my cotton bra) this particular area had like 3 stitches in one, it appears Monday I had a piece of "tissue" adhere to my bra along with what seems to be a stitch. I texted my Dr a video of the breast showing him and he said to continue applying the "Biocorneum gel" unfortunately as a member of this forum, I'm freaking out about other members and their issues with infection. Please tell me this is normal to reassured me.

Little hole oozing on incision after almost 5 weeks post breast lift with implant. Is it okay, or normal?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

BREAST LIFT HEALING

In the photos you post, it seems that the skin on the junction of the vertical and circular incisions split a little, maybe the stich underneath was very superficial and it came out. It does not look like an infection, just some inflammation and the red discoloration it is a normal part of the inflammation. I will suggest to keep an eye on the area, and within few days it should look better and less red, but if it gets more red, it gets painful, or swelling, please contact your surgeon.