One Side of my Nose Points Down and the Other Points Straight, Why is That?

I am 16 and I dont want surgery, nor can I afford it and the left side of my nose looks a little higher than the right (looking at a mirror) The right side of my nose points straight and the left points down, why is that? and will I grow out of it or is fat causing this to happen to my tip? (I am about 30-35 lbs overweight)

Rhinoplasty surgery will be the only way for symmetry

It is highly unlikey that the shape of your nose will change to a more symmetric look with weight loss or time. Surgery is the best way to attain a more symmetric nose. Best regards!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Surgery Needed

It is unlikely that without surgery there will be any change to this feature.  I would recommend seeing your surgeon or another expert rhinoplasty surgeon if you would like to get this fixed.

Surgery Needed