One Side of Nose is Depressed, Between Nostril and Tip. Can Artefill Help This?

Doctor Answers 2

Artefill for Nose

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question. Fillers such as Artefill are great for volume loss, creases or folds. I would recommend a filler that’s semi permanent to see if the result is good before doing something more permanent. I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment options. I hope this helps.

Correcting Nasal Deformity with Artefill

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

As a surgeon with special expertise in Rhinoplasty I would be looking first for a definitive surgical correction of your problem - if that were possible. If you only wanted to pursue an injectable then I would probably lean toward something like Radiesse or Juvederm to see if that corrected you well. If it did then that might be all you need and the injections may only need to be performed once every year or so. However, if you were pleased with a temporary filler then Artefill could definitely be considered for subsequent treatment. Best of Luck Dr Harrell

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.