I used to be a 34 A -B. After menopause I gained 15 pounds bringing me up to 120 pounds and a 34DD. Any suggestions? (photos)

My health insurance is Personal Choice PPO. Will this cover a reduction? Thank you for your time.

Breast reduction options

You appear to be a great candidate for breast reduction surgery.  Check directly with your health insurance to determine your level of cover.

Breast reduction

You appear to be a suitable patient for a breast reduction.  You would need to check specifically with your insurance, to see if you are covered.  Make an appointment with a local Plastic Surgeon to be appropriately assessed and guided through the process.  Kind regards

Kim Taylor, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction

You should check with your insurance company with regards to coverage for your breast reduction,. If they do not cover it, you can always self-pay.

34 DD breasts.

Not sure.  Would need a lot more information to help with the question.  All insurance work with their own set of rules.  It is an easy thing for you to ask them.  Call them.  In the meantime, do set up a meeting with one of my colleagues, aka ABPS plastic surgeon.  Examination with one of us can give you more detailed answers. The most important factor is the weight and size of you parynchymal breast tissue.  Hope this helps. Good luck.
Dr Vasisht

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction

Great questions.  Differed plans have difference regulations.  I would recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a board certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best wishes!

Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Miami Beach and Beverly Hills Trained Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon