How Can I Shrink the Bridge for a Cheap-ish Price?

Thanks.

Reduction of nasal hump

The cost of rhinoplasty comprises of the surgeon's fee, the facility fee and the anesthesiologists fee. Realself has a nice tab breaking prices by location. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Removing just the hump costs less than a full nosejob

I know that sounds good, but most people really need more done for balance. I like computer imaging to show what it will look like with just removing the bump vs. doing the whole nose. It may be expensive, but you have one nose and should have only one operation on it. you shouldn't skimp, those are the patients who end up getting revisions. Save your money and see the best doctors in your area for rhinoplasty.

Steven J. Pearlman, MD