Why do I still have eyebrow swelling and eyelid droop six months after Botox injection for migraine?

It's gotten better since but it's still not back to normal. What is the cause? Will it go back to normal? What can I do?

Eyelid swelling

I have noticed that some people will bet a prolonged effect from Botox. Unfortunately, this is usually when you don't want it. It is likely that you are one of those. It sounds like you may have had too much Botox injected and/or in the wrong places. Check on the injector's training and experience and, if you are not happy, choose someone else. The effects should wear off.

Calgary Physician