Possible ripped internal sutures and worsening pain. Any suggestions?

I am 6.5 mos p.o. my orignal BA. 2.5 weeks ago I had a revision to my R breast to tack the implant back up and remove some of the stretched skin. Monday at 2 wks p.o. I woke up to a sharp pain in the breast. I think I may have overextended my arm when repositioning myself. When I woke up I was still in pain.. A sharp pain on the side and my incision is tender to the touch along the side. The incision is closed but the pain continues to worsen day by day. Could I have done damage to something?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after revisionary breast surgery.  The pain that you describe may or may not be concerning;  in other words, it may be an indication that there was enough "extension" to disrupt the suture line of capsulorraphy.  Although accurate assessment would require in person evaluation (which is why we always recommend following up with your plastic surgeon), most of the time the discomfort is temporary and not associated with significant disruption/damage. Again, your plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance.  Best wishes.