What procedure or procedures would be recommended? (Photo)

Droopy, dark under eyes and Smile lines. With a resting face I look as if I am tired. I am looking to get my youthful and fresh appearance back. What is suggested?

Refreshed and Rejuvenated

Hi and thank you for your question! To address some of these concerns you mentioned, at our practice we would likely recommend some filler in the tear troughs (under eye area) and possibly some filler in the cheeks also. Both of these areas help to create a lifted look of the lower face. We might also suggest a small amount of neuromodulator to your chin area to relax that muscle. Best, Dr. Grant Stevens

Eyelid and facial rejuvenation:

Thank you for sharing your question and posting your photos. You would look great now, but you could look a little more refreshed with the injection of dermal fillers and PRP w/ Microneedling. See an experienced oculofacial surgeon for in-office evaluation and discussion of possible treatment options. 
Good luck.