475cc HP mentor, smooth round saline unders. What are my options after 2 revision surgeries and a year-and-a-half later? (Photo)

March was my 2nd revision surgery and my breasts are back to the distorted, painful, too low breast they were after the initial BA, Feb. '15. Could a different shape, or projection height give me an ‘okay’ outcome? I don’t want perfect breasts; I just want to look normal and between symmastia, double-bubble, and capsular contracture, I'm starting to think I've thrown 7k out the window. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

What are my options after 2 revision surgeries and a year-and-a-half later?

I am sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced. In my practice, I would likely offer you revisionary breast surgery that would include capsulorraphy as well as the use of acellular dermal matrix. These maneuvers will help improve positioning of the breast implants and overall breast shape. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.