I have used salicylic acid 15% but my skin is not peeling. Is this normal? Should I increase the concentration?

I didn't peel

Thank you for your question Queen Alisa. Chemical peels work well for facial rejuvenation. Chemical peels should be performed by licensed medical professionals. The goal of a chemical peel is to get results, not to peel. For this reason we take before and after photographs to monitor our patients' progress. Usually a series of treatments is required for full results. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician