Will regular upper eyelid surgery help my right eye that may be Ptosis or chronic eyeball swelling? (Photos)

My right eye and brow droop lower than my left. The right outer eyelid skin droops more than the left. I wish the droops could be fixed by a temporal brow lift.

I encourage you to see an oculofacial surgeon for a personal assessment.

In studying the photos, I wonder if the right eye has become more prominent than the left eye.  I think it would be reasonable to have the orbits imaged to determine the basis for this orbital asymmetry before addressing your cosmetic concerns.

Improvement of facial asymmetry

Your photos show moderate facial asymmetry, which is quite common.  Browlift and eyelid surgery can help with this.  It also appears that there is some laxity of the right lower lid which could be improved with a lid tightening procedure.

Mark Beaty, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon