Are three milder fraxel co2 treatments just as good in results as one stronger fraxel co2 treatment of face? (Photos)

I had the 90's version of co2 on my chin and around my lips. It's was very uncomfortable and seemed to take at least four weeks to go out publicly. I would like to avoid this. But I do not want to have weaker results.

Getting Great Results with Co2, Sculptra, Thermage, Venus Legacy

You can certainly do a series of treatments, but I find that a combination approach is best for this area. We use Sculptra for collagen production and Thermage to tighten, then followed by Venus Legacy treatments to maintain the results and improve the collagen production.  I recommend a formal evaluation with an expert. you will need co2 resurfacing but you can get less downtime with fractional devices. Best, Dr. Emer.