I am Julie. I hae had my implants for over 10 yrs. Can I fly with them?

Air travel

There is no concern with flying if you have breast implants.  It is advised to wait 2 weeks after surgery before flying, but you are far past that.  Enjoy your trip.

Flying after breast implant surgery

Thanks for your question.

There is no problem with flying after normal healing from breast implant surgery which is usually around 2 weeks.

Best Wishes

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

No problem with flying

There is no reason that you cannot fly after having breast implant surgery after the initial two week healing.

Gary Lawton, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for the question. If I understand it correctly, you will be able to fly;  there will be no harm done to the breast implants because of altitude… Best wishes.