Is there a way to fix my uneven eyes? (Photos)

Hi there, I'm a 19 year old English female and am just testing the waters on this so to-the-point answers will be appreciated! I have quite uneven eyes, not massively so but it's noticeable and is pointed out to me often. I want to know if there's anything that can be done surgically, or if it's just a difference in eye socket and the depth of my eye? I actually prefer the "lower" right eye for how it looks but I imagine it's easier to make it look more like the other. Thanks!

Doctor Answers 3

I strongly advise you not to have surgery for this small difference.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You have beautiful eyes and eyelids.  Yes, you have small differences here.  However, I do not believe there is a surgeon in the world who can help you right know without degrading the youthfulness of your eyes.  How will you feel if you realize that surgery has degraded your appearance rather than made you more beautiful?  That is what you are risking.  You would benefit from a small amount of cheek filler to address the mid cheek groove on the right and a small amount of volume along the orbital rim.  These are truly fussy services.  Do not look for the cheapest price.  You need the most experience injector for this type of service and you will pay a premium for that level of experience. 

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It is natural for one eye to look different from the other.  Based on your photos there would be no indication for surgery at this time.  You look perfect.  Have fun and don't worry about your eyes until you start to get old, Jane.


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon for an in-person examination. The traditional blepharoplasty or eyelid tuck is most effective in removing excess skin. Little can be done to alter bone structure of this area. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 123 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.