I'm 34, 5'3", 156 lbs. I've just started doing research on BBL and so far I like Dr. J's work. Any advice?

First step is to assess your candidacy for the procedure. Search for before and after photos of patients with similar starting point to assess your possibility of achieving a similar result. Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Go with the plastic surgeon who has the highest probability of giving you what you want.

Beverly Hills, CA

BBL

If you desire a brazilian butt lift, then you need to be seen in person to be properly assessed to determine if you are a good candidate. Best of luck.

BBL

Hi and thank you for your question. My patients tell me that the most important thing for them when choosing a surgeon is how they felt when they met with he/she at their face to face meeting . Patients seem to know who is a good fit for them . I recommend patients  schedule more than one consultation, check the credentials of the Doctor, are they board certified , read their reviews at look at their photo gallery. Do they have pictures of the procedure you are considering and do you like the results that you see. All of these are important considerations. Best of luck.