I would like belly fat surgery. How much would it cost?

How much would it cost I got Medicare and forward health

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Belly fat surgery - cost

Thank you for asking about your surgery.

• I am so sorry but one would need to know more to advise you.
  • If you are severly overweight, you may need gastric bypass surgery - Medicare might cover this.
  • If you have tummy damage from children with loose skin, you may need a tummy tuck - Medicare will not cover this.
  • If you have excess fat under the skin, you may need liposuction - Medicare will not cover this.
  • If you have a hanging apron of skin - usually seen in people who are very overweight - you may need a panniculectomy (removal of excess skin) and/or a gastric bypass. Medicare may pay for panniculectomy.
  • So what to do? See your regular doctor for an evaluation and ask for a referral to the appropriate surgeon, either a bariatric surgeon or a plastic surgeon to find out more.
  • If Forward health is a Medicare HMO, unless you pay for the surgery yourself, you will see the surgeons contracted with the HMO.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... are you talking about liposuction? I will recommend you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. You will need to know also if you're a good candidate, lipo and bbl cost around us 3700 at the DR

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

The Details on Surgery--Liposuction or Tummy Tuck

Belly fat surgery could mean a few procedures, whether a tummy tuck or vaser hi def liposuction. I recommend a consultation with a body contouring expert who can give you options and pricing. Best, Dr. Emer

Belly Fat Surgery

Belly fat surgery could mean any number of things, so providing any kind of cost estimate isn't really possible.  I recommend you see a plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your options and the costs.

Dr. Dan Krochmal

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon