Are these sunken melting results possibly from the Dr/administrator using to high of a frequency during procedure?

Ultherapy has some scary results. Are these sunken melting results possibly from the Dr/administrator using to high of a frequency during procedure? I read frequency is adjusted to patient need.

Ultherapy Results

Ultherapy works by heating small targeted amounts of soft tissue below the surface of the skin to a point where the tissue will contract and the body will create new collagen. It's important to do your research when you are exploring the options of a cosmetic facial procedure. A facial plastic surgeon is a cosmetic doctor that is an expert strictly in the head and neck. Focusing on the head and neck area means that the specialty area is concentrated and the surgeon is extremely familiar with facial procedures and will understand the measures to take in order for you to achieve optimal results with your Ultherapy procedure. Ultherapy incorporates the use of ultrasound which enables practitioners to see the layers of skin, ensuring the energy is delivered to where it is supposed to go without damaging surrounding tissue cells. Ultherapy treatment assists in slowing down the effects of time and gravity on your skin by using the body's own regenerative response to gently and gradually lift skin on the chin and on the neck, and smooth lines and wrinkles on the décolletage. When done correctly, Ultherapy is effective, safe and should not cause any loss to the volume in the face. Watch the link I've attached below to learn more.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Because Ultherapy uses ultrasound energy, it proved to be a very safe non-invasive option for facial tightening and rejuvenation. Data available with 12 month patient follow up demonstrate safety and efficacy of Ultherapy. Therefore, Ultherapy has passed the strict FDA approval process and is indicated for lifting of facial tissues and neck rejuvenation. “Sunken melting” has not been observed in our practice.  It is, however, important that the procedure be performed by someone with extensive experience and training.

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy -- Safety and Side Effects; IT DOESN'T MELT FAT

Ultherapy cannot melt fat, it is targeted to a muscle layer and if done correctly tightens skin. I suggest you post before and after standardized photos .  Best, Dr. Emer.

Does #Ultherapy result in fat loss? #Ultrasound #nonsurgical #facelift

I have not seen any of the scary results that you've read about in person. The experience of the person performing your treatment is critical both to the success and avoidance of complications. An inexperienced operator can create issues but treating you in an unsafe manner. With regard to frequency, this is adjusted to change the depth of penetration and target different layers of tissue. You can also alter the intensity of treatment but this is very well protocoled to avoid issues. Best.Stephen Weber MD, FACSLone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon

When performed appropriately, Ultherapy should not leave 'sunken melting results'. It is possible to have skin irritation and even possibly burn or  tattoo marks, but these usually disappear with time. Ultherapy is a great option for many patients who want to fight the early signs of aging. You should definitely do your home work and find out who is qualified in your area to get the best outcome.

Kyle S. Choe, MD
Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon