Is there a solution to a leaky nipple after breast explantation and several revision surgeries?

I had a capsular contracture & leaking nipple on the right breast, after a breast explantation performed in 2011 I still continue to have leakage, even though the doc has gone in twice to cut a hole and drain fluid and several other times inserting a tube and wearing it for weeks to drain the breast to allow it to heal. Is there a solution to this? He seems to be out of answers.

There seems to be two problems1: nipple discharge. This needs to be evaluated by a breast surgeon and possibly by an endocrinologist.2: Chronic seroma requiring multiple procedures. If the capsule was not removed by now then the capsule need to be removed, the seroma fluid needs to be cultured and the capsule and fluid should be examined thoroughly.