Shaved a Flat Mole on Face and Now It's Pink? (photo)

I had a brown flat mole on my face. I shaved It off 2 weeks ago and now its like this(see pic). Is this normal? Will it go?

Melarase cream for mole removal scars on the face

There are steps to now take to minimize dark scarring and hypertrophic scarring. Begin with Melarase cream to prevent hyperpigmentation in the early phase of scar formation.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Mole removal

I would highly encourage you to see a board certified facial plastic surgeon or dermatologist for an evaluation.  

Mole removal

Shaved flat mole on face and now it's pink

I'm a bit confused. Did you intend to remove this mole yourself? Or were you shaving and you cut it off accidentally? Or do you mean that you had it removed by a physician and aren't sure of the follow-up? I suppose, irregardless, I would say that you should seek an appointment with a dermatologist. Moles can turn pink when they are removed because new skin is building underneath, but you should be seen by someone, especially if you attempted a removal on your own, which is absolutely not advisable!