I Shaved my Armpits when I Was in High School. It's Still Dark After All These Years Why?

I'm Asian and now 28 years old. High school was ages ago. Why are my underarms still hyperpigmented? I used hydroquinone solution back in college and it lightened it a bit. But the second time around... the peeling from the hydroquinone is just awful and it made my underarms red and painful. I didn't use the solution again. Please help me. Is there a cream I can use? I'm planning to use Retin-A to help exfoliate the top layer. Hopefully it will work.

Use Melapads and Melarase for underarm pigmentation

I would use MelaPads in the morning followed by Melarase PM in the evening. If the pigmentation is severe, opt for the Body Brightening kit followed by Clear and Brilliant laser
Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS