Under boob fullness. Any suggestions? (photos)

Ok I am 9 days post op and I fully understand I am no where near healed. However I didn't have much fullness below my nipples before surgery. My question is when I drop and fluff will I have more round fullness in the bottom?? I have 700cc silicone mod plus under the muscle.

Implants at 9 days

Those are awfully large implants for what looks like a tight frame.  Best to give it several months to settle.

Drop & Fluff

It would be best to talk with your Plastic Surgeon about your individual case and what to expect as you heal but typically, implants drop & fluff between 2-6 months post op. Right now muscles are swollen and your tissues are very tight so it is much too soon to see your results. I recommend that you share your concerns with your Plastic Surgeon and try to be patient as you wait for at least a few more months to go by.
All the best

Wait 6 months

As you mentioned, it will take a while for the implants to drop into the pocket that was surgically created for them. The typical timeframe for this is 3-6 months. At this time you should notice more fullness in the lower pole of the breast. Best of luck,Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Swelling , some advices:

Thanks for the question. Its too early to talk about results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photographs.It is important to address any post-operative concerns with your primary surgeon.  You are still very early on in your recovery. Swelling after a breast augmentation occurs with 100% of patients, eventually the swelling will go down and your breasts will drop into their pockets causing there to be more fullness at the bottom.  If the breasts are too high, the use of a breast binder is beneficial to add downward pressure. I would continue to wear your surgical bra, ice your breasts on and off and perform your breast massages. Your doctor may also prescribe you a Medrol dose pack (steroid) to help with the swelling. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your recovery!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Post op breast augmentation

it takes 2-6 months for implants to settle. Yours currently appear to be high. I would suggest speaking to your surgeon about wearing a bandeau (an elastic band on the top half of your breast) to help push the implants down

Julian Gordon, MD

Lower pole fullness

Thank you for your question. You are in early healing phase. When implants drops then it will fill your lower pole. Usually about 3-6 months for them settle. Please follow instructions from your PS.

Lower pole fullness

Early after augmentation surgery it is common for the implants to sit a bit high.  They will "drop" or "settle" into position over the next few months.  In some cases massage is necessary to obtain optimal positioning.  Communicate with your surgeon and follow instructions, and all should be well.  Best of luck.

Thank you for your question and photograph, and it appears that you will have a very nice result. After placement of implants, the overall appearance of the breasts will change dramatically over the next several months, as the implants drop, and the overlying tissue stretches to accommodate the extra volume. In your case the swelling from surgery is flattening your implants and holding them high on your chest.  As this swelling resolves, the volume within the implant will redistribute towards the lower portion of your breast achieving a more natural appearance.   I know waiting is difficult, but judge your results at 4-6 months after surgery as most of your breast changes should have occurred by then. Hope this helps.

Breast Shape Changes?

Your inferior pole of the breast will indeed stretch over the upcoming year. This is a slow process. Because you started out short, you may find the nipple placement still remains somewhat low after everything is settled.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD