Sharp Pains in Upper Thigh Above Knee and Numb?

Just had tummy tuck with lipo to flanks and lower back. I am getting sharp pains to the right upper thigh and above the knee, it is also partial numb, when I sit the pain is not too bad but when I stand up it is painful, Is this common and will it go away, apart from this I am so happy very swollen but time will heal. Just had surgery July 17th. Your input is much appreciated. It is not swollen at all.

Hello

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Without physically examining you it’s hard to diagnose you. I would follow up with your surgeon. If you didn’t have surgery in that area, we don’t understand why there would be pain.