Sharp Pain in Side 3 Weeks After Tummy Tuck

I have a sharp, burning pain in my side 3 weeks after tummy tuck. Is this normal? I had a full TT w/ lipo 3 wks ago. The 9th day after surgery I think I strained the right side of my abs. I over exerted, but I didn't hear any pops or see any major bulging, though it is more puffy/swollen on that side. I was feeling better for a while, but now I have a constant ache. Is it ok?

Pain after a tummy tuck

from what you are telling me, it seems that there is a muscle strain or pull on that side of your abdomen. Not uncommon after a tummy tuck as the muscles are stiff and are not as pliable as they will become with time. I do not think there is anything dangerous going on, would treat it like a muscle sprain, but certainly follow up with your surgeon on all your appointments to make sure.