Recommendations To Get My Desired Lip Shape? I'm a 19 Year Old Male. (photo)

I am an 19 years old upper lips are bulging slight towards upwards and my lower lips are less full as compare to upper lips and they are very short half than size of upper lips.i was not able to send you my original lip shape because i was not having web cam.i want to know that if i undergo lip surgery then can i get lip shape exactly like the picture which i have sent to you.

Doctor Answers 4

Lip shaping

We usually start out with a hyaluronic acid based filler, (i.e.; juvederm, restylane). It usually gives soft, kissable, natural results. Best to see a few experienced injectors and see what they offer.  Fo more invasive procedures, best to see a board certified facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon for a proper evaluation.

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

Achieving Ideal Lip Shape Through fillers like Juvederm

This photo can certainly be used as a reference for your physician. Without a picture of you, it is really difficult to determine whether or not your desired lip shape is achievable. Also, keep in mind that what may look appealing on Robert Pattison may not necessarily be appropriate for your facial features. However, your doctor may be able to create a version of his lips which will work in harmony with the rest of your face.

The ideal objective to strive for would be to correct the relationship between your upper lip and your lower lip. And this can be accomplished with fillers like Juvederm which give very natural looking results.

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 32 reviews

Lip appearance

If you are unhappy withyour lip appearance, the best thinig to do is go for a consultation to be evaluated.  Without seeing your lips it is hard to say.

Steven Wallach, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

Lip augmentation

The best thing to do is go in for a consultation with a good qualified surgeon who has a lot of experience in lip augmentation. I would not suggest "lip surgery" I would suggest starting with lip augmentation with a filler that is not permanent like Juvederm or Restylane and see if you like the results of the augmentation. With out a photograph of you it is hard to compare the after photograph of your desired result. A good consultation with a skilled injector should help answer these questions and determine if you are a candidate and the requested results are achievable. Best regards!

Michael Elam, MD
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 208 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.