What Shape Are my Buttocks?

What type of body/butt shape do I have? Am I good candidate for a brazilian butt lift?

Good Canidate For a BBL

Thank you for your question!  You Would make a great candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift. You would benefit from the liposuction in full abdomen,flanks,waist and full back. You will get a wonderful result.

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

What Shape Are my Buttocks?

Your buttocks are square in shape, and you lack fullness on the lateral (outside) aspect of the buttock, there is fullness of the flanks. You have excellent anatomy and should have a nice result from a BBL surgery. It would be important to perform liposuction of your abdomen, back, and flanks. Transferred fat should be placed on the superior and superior lateral aspect of the buttock, as well as other areas.

Liposuction will narrow your waist, while transferring fat to the outside of the buttock will create a beautiful gradually sloping S-curve between your waist, buttocks, and thighs.

Make sure to see a board-certified plastic surgeon for an in person consultation. They will speak with you in length about the procedure and the recovery.

Buttock shape

It is difficult to see what type of body shape you have but from the back it appears to be an hourglass that could be further enhanced with a Brazilian butt lift. The first part of the surgery would slim your waist, love handles and flanks down while the second part would improve the shape of your buttocks.

Schedule a consultation with a surgeon to see if you're a good candidate, because you'll need to talk about your goals and have your medical history reviewed to do this.

Ronald Levine, MD

Butt Shapes and BBL Procedures

Thank you for your question.  The use of geometric shapes to describe ones body type is a funny thing and something that I find to be problematic, since most patients find themselves to be a combination of many shapes or as being somewhere on this butt shape spectrum.  With that said, I do believe that you would be a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) procedure and for liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, bra rolls, saddle bags and lower back.  In removing fat from these areas your figure will be much slimmer and it will afford you a much better overall body contour.  The fat that is removed can then be reintroduced to your buttocks during the BBL to leave you with a fuller and firmer buttocks and a more curvy silhouette.

If you are interested in pursuing a BBL procedure, I would strongly recommend that you consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is well-experienced with the BBL.  A thorough dialogue of your aesthetic goals and surgical expectations and a comprehensive physical examination would be necessary to ensure that you are an ideal candidate.  I hope you find this helpful and best of luck!

Brazilian Butt Lift and YOU

Hello, and thanks for a great question.

Your buttocks and back shape doesn't really have a coined name for the shape.  What I do note, is that from pictures alone you seem that you will be an excellent candidate to have a BBL.  The waist would be sculpted with liposuction.  The tummy would be flatten and reduced and there should be ample tissue to reintroduce through injection to your buttocks to leave you will a very curvy appearance and full, firm bottom.

Dr. Obeng

Michael K. Obeng, MD, FACS

What Shape Are my Buttocks?

Thank you for your question and photos.

You are an excellent candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift, liposuction in full abdomen,flanks,waist and full back would give you a great results.

Orlando Llorente, MD

BBL butt shapes

Though the labels of "shapes" are generally discussed. In reality, every patient is unique and actually on a "spectrum" of the different shapes.  So, each BBL technique can augment the buttock in different areas to improve the shape as desired.  It appears that you have adequate fat for transfer, and good skin quality.  
I hope that helps!

Rolando Morales Jr, MD

You BBL should be designed to meet your goals.

Many terms have been used to describe the shape of the buttocks.For the most part, your pictures suggest a square shaped buttock.When this is considered in the context of prominent fat collections on the hips and saddle bag areas, your posterior contour would be described as apple shaped.Regardless of the term, that’s used to describe the shape of your buttocks, you’re a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift.
The procedure can be tailored to address the patient’s specific anatomic findings and unique aesthetic goals.It’s important to realize that no two brazilian butt lift patients are exactly the same.
If` you’re considering brazilian butt lift surgery it’s important to consult a board certified plastic surgeon. This surgeon can help you design a procedure that’s appropriate for you.

You're a great candidate for a BBL. Sculpting of your love handles will create a dramatic change all in itself. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Am I a good candidate of BBL?

Yes you are. Fat can be removed from your flanks and and abdomen and injected into your buttocks to achieve the shape you are looking for?

Shady Hayek, M.D.
Beirut, Lebanon

Shady Hayek, MD
Lebanon Plastic Surgeon