Looking for a San Francisco/San Jose Area Good Restylane Injector

I am thinking about having the hollows under my eyes injected with Restylane while visiting my friends in the Bay Area. I live in Ireland and I just don't trust that anyone here has enough experience not to make giant long-term bruises. Does anyone have a good experience or recommendation to share?

Doctor Answers 2

San Francisco Plastic Surgeons

There are many good filler injectors in San Francisco. You may want to start out by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and look up plastic surgeons in your area.

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

San Francisco doctor for fillers

There are many excellent doctors in San Francisco who can expertly inject Restylane or Juvederm for you. Dr. Richard Glogau, Dr. Seth Matarasso, and Dr. Vic Narurkar are all wonderful and aesthetically-minded dermatologic surgeons.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.