What size will I be more or less? I know bra sizes are inaccurate but I'd just like to have an approximate idea. (photos)

I had surgery 3 days ago. I was a 32A previously and got 400cc breast implants, behind the muscle. I weigh 48 and I'm 1.54m tall (or short haha). Will I be a small D by most bra company standards? Are my boobst too far apart for me to have a good cleavage naturally? Do I have a lot of side boob? Thank you for your time. I also attached a before photo and I apologize for some of the images being rotated for some reason.

The right size for you

It is very difficult to determine the best lift you will need (recommended based on your photos) or the exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 300 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. The same process goes for just filling in the upper part of your breast without becoming much larger. Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon as I will further explain in the link below including silicone vs saline implants

Drop & Fluff

Thank you for your question and photos. It appears that a lot of your volume is still sitting very high so you do not have a full, rounded breast shape yet. You can expect your breasts to "Drop & Fluff" between 2-6 months post op.  I recommend that you wait until 6 months post op to evaluate your breast size.
All the  best

What size will I be more or less after breast augmentation surgery?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure; although your curiosity is understandable, there is no way online consultants will be of precise help to you.

I suggest that you wait to evaluate the final result/size of the surgery (and go bra sizing/shopping)  when you are about 6 months to a year out. I would also suggest that you do not base your satisfaction with the results of surgery on a specific cup size, given that this is somewhat arbitrary and dependent on who makes the bra (and who does the measuring).

Hopefully you will  enjoy the physical  and psychosocial benefits of the breast procedure (regardless of specific cup size  achieved).

Breast augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. It depends on your chest wall measurements and existing breast tissue as implant size does not accurately correlate to a bra size.  It also depends on the brand and style of bra you wear as size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon