Severe Case of Crowding, Best Solution? (photo)

Hello, I'm a 22 year old male with severe crowding on my bottom set of teeth. I had braces as a teenager but was unable to continue to get them adjusted. This crowding resulted and it seems to only be getting worse with time. Are braces still possible and will any extractions be needed.

Doctor Answers 1

What to do with crowding?

In the situations of the relapse after the orthodontic treatment it`s not easy to say without additional data (x-rays, impressions) what type of treatment will be needed. In order to obtain more precise information you will need to see an orthodontist. Probably your problem can be corrected with Invisalign or maybe with braces. The decision will be made by the orthodontist.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.