Almost one year after breast augmentation.

It's been almost one year since my breast augmentation. I am experinace the burning sensention and a bit of pain in bouth of my breasts and it's usually located around the areola where the incision were. Since now I didn't have any problems

1 Year Post-op After Breast Augmentation

This could be normal healing and nerves regenerating. To know for sure, schedule a follow up with your plastic surgeon. 

Almost one year after Breast augmentation

Hi

It is nice to hear that you are happy with the results.  It could be body response to healing at the the area of areola. I am not assuming that you will have any problem regarding this burning sensation. It would be better to have an exam with your plastic surgeon.

Best

Ercan Karacaoglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Pain in both breasts a year after surgery

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

I am glad you have had no problems this past year. Your new and unpleasant feelings suggest that a capsular contracture may be forming. So contact your plastic surgeon and arrange to be seen to determine the cause of the pain and what should be done.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS