Asymmetry on my hairline (Photo)

I don't like the hairline on the left side of my forehead. It's kinda reentrant. Altough I like the hairline on the right side of my forehead, could this asymmetry be fixed my some operation. And by which one?

Assymetry in the hairline

If this developed and you were not born that way, then this may reflect some early form of genetic hair loss recession easily treated with hair transplants

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

In general, a hair transplant is basically adding hairs to where you want more hairs. So it can fix uneven hair lines.

In general, a hair transplant is basically adding hairs to where you want more hairs.  So it can fix uneven hair lines.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon