I want to have breast augmentation-natural look breast, not big. Any suggestions? (photos)

I Am 170 cm high, 59 kg ,Under sthe breast size 81 cm, over the breast size 88 cm, between nipples 18 cm, between nipples and shoulders 27 cm,breast base 14 cm.As you can see, I am not small person on the upper body.Please help me choose my ideal cc and profile, for my both breasts as I have a asymmetry breasts and have been to many surgens every one had a diferent cc diference for my breast.I want to have natural look, not to stand up so high( but everyone keep suggesting me high profile...)

Choosing implants

Thank you for the question and photos. The
choosing of implants is very crucial and is one that should be done through an
in-person exam. Various aspects could affect the choice of implants like
breast tissue, body measurements, desired end result and the like. It is always best
to visit a board-certified plastic surgeon and have a full evaluation for your
concern. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi.

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic
surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Implant size

Choosing the right size implant depends on any number of factors all of which require an in person exam. So, my best advice would be for you to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your options.
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Breast Augmentation / Breast Implants / Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Revision Breast Surgery

I appreciate your question. The size of implant best for you is dictated by your chest wall measurements. Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance. Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision. Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness). Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion. Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume. These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak. During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz

I want to have breast augmentation-natural look breast, not big. Any suggestions?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs, I think that you are starting at a good place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery. Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical. Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is: 1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” or "not big" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice. 3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers. I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes.

Choosing the best implant style/size

Hi and thank you for your question! It's best to schedule a one on one consultation with a Board Certified Surgeon in order to discuss your options and try on the different implant sizes and styles to find your desired look. This will allow your a more accurate idea as to what you can expect the implants to look like on your body frame. Good luck!

Implant size

This is a common concern.  I recommend seeing  surgeon with 3D imaging ability.  You will be able to visualize the different sizes and profiles in the simulation.   This may help you in your decision making.  Good luck.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for breast augmentation to produce beautiful overall results.  The best advice to determine the size and style implant that will best help you to achieve your desired look is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  AT that time you will be further evaluated, be able to discuss any question or concerns you may have, address your goals, try on sizer implants and then work together with your surgeon to create a surgical plan that helps you best achieve your goals.

Best regards,
Dr. Lane F. Smith, MD
Plastic Surgeon
Las Vegas, NV

Lane Smith, MD