Septorhinoplasty Surgeon Recommendation in North Carolina?

I have been told by my ENT specialist I require surgery on my deviated septum and would also like to have my crooked nose fixed. Do you have a recommendation for a double board certified surgeon that can perform a Septorhinoplasty near Raleigh/Fayetteville area? I also would like them to accept Blue cross/ shield insurance.

Doctor Answers 1

Google gives referrals

Your easiest and best bet is google. Google the city and the credentials and the operation. The hospitals give you 5 doctors names and they havent the slightest idea if they do your surgery.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 30 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.