Wrinkles/Multiple creases after double eyelid surgery. Are they permanent? (photos)

It's been 3 weeks after surgery. Aside from performing incision eyelid surgery, the surgeon had removed fat from my belly and moved it to my eyelids. The aim of the surgery was to minimize the appearance of my eyelid so when I open my eyes i wont be able to see them. How well did the surgeon do? (Top was before, bottom after)

Eyelid surgery healing

It's far too early to determine whether your issues will be long-lasting. Let yourself heal for several months before you become concerned.

Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon

Yes, you have a problem.

However, you are only 3 weeks out from surgery.  No matter what, these eyelids need to heal.  Fat grafting is fraught with problems.  This is a great example of that.  Fat often dies and disappears so these lids may improve.  If not, your eyelids will need to be surgically revised. Consider reposting after 2 more months of healing.