How long should I wait between 2 different surgeries with 2 different surgeons/clinics? Rhinoplasty & blepharoplasty?

I already had blepharoplasty & rhino but they both require revision. Each had been done with different specialist surgeons for that particular procedure. I wish to return to these surgeons for my respective revisions. However, they're located overseas. I'm planning one single trip due to schedule & costs instead of 2 separate trips . How long should I wait between revision blepharoplasty & rhino with 2 diff surgeons? Is it better for recovery for them to be a day apart or 2.5 weeks apart?

Good question

Thanks for your question. Eye surgery and nasal surgery are very different. One should wait at least 12 months before considering revision for nasal surgery. Eye surgery can be revised much earlier (depending on the issue) and can be done as early as 3 months in some cases. I think the two could be done at the same time if done by the same surgeon. It sounds like you have 2 different providers. In that case a gap of two weeks with the eyes first and then the nose second could be ideal

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon