I was a 34b/c depending on bra brand and I've put 295cc Motiva Demi but why does my breast seem not that much bigger? (Photos)

It has been 11days post op and I feel as if my breast hasn't gone that big, if I was a 34b/c and I put motiva 295cc Demi profile should this be about right in size? I've asked my surgeon why it's not as big when I want to be a full D. PS also said that if I go bigger the scar would be bigger and would have complications. I also said I want to lose 10kgs and I mind with that I wanted a D but my breast seems not big at all. Please help provide information.

Right size of implants

Thanks you for your question.  The size of implants that can be inserted depends on your breast dimensions, tissue thickness and skin tone rather than just what size you would like to have inserted.  Over time the shape will change so I would suggest reserving any judgement about the size for at least 3-6 months.

Too small after breast augmentation?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. Generally speaking, breast implants will "drop" into the pocket that was created during surgery. The rate of breast implant "settling" may depend on factors such as size of breast implant pocket dissected, tightness of the overlying skin/muscle layers, and size of breast implant utilized. Normally, it takes about 3-6 months (for some patients longer) to see the final result. It is very common for one side to settle faster than the other.

Many of my patients report that as the swelling around the breast implants (for example, in the sternal area) decreases, they feel that their breasts appear more projecting. Also, in my opinion, the "drop and fluff” phenomenon does hold some validity; as breast implants “settle”, many patients feel that their breasts actually look larger. 

Online consultants will not be able to predict, with any reliability/accuracy, what cup size you will end up wearing. You will need to go bra shopping/fitting; in my practice, I ask patients to wait 3 to 6 months before doing so. Don't be surprised, at that time, if you end up different wearing different bra cup sizes, depending on who makes the bra. Generally speaking, I ask my patients not to communicate their goals and/or evaluate the outcome of breast surgery in terms of achieving a specific cup size ( given the variability in the measurement of cup sizes…). 

Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with, regardless of the specific cup size achieved.