Advice about my radix, is there a way to make it softer and less prominent? (photos)

I have a question about the space between my eyes. my nose bridge in the area is very prominent, and it casts a harsh shadow around my eyes that makes them appear tired and sunken. I wanted to know if there was something that could be done to make it softer and less prominent, or if nothing can be done.

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. An in-person examination will provide you with the best advice.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Radix

A lateral view would be necessary to assess the projection of your radix and whether it would warrant reduction.  It can be rasped down along with the dorsum.