Would a 400cc implant alone perk my boobs up or is a lift required to achieve the perky slope? (Photos)

I was given the option to either get a lollipop lift with gummy implants or to just get the implants alone. My surgeon left it for me to decide and I go back and forth wondering if it is necessary. I'm thinking 400cc (D-/C+ implant size) as that is the cc I have been most fond of in before and afters. I would not like my nipples to face downward after implants are in. See attached photos for the current me, and what I want to achieve.

Lift not required

in your situation from photos provided.  Just go with your augmentation and then evaluate your results before having a lift.  You should also discuss with your surgeon if you want to preserve your fold to give you more upper pole fullness, use your ideal nipple position for implant placement, or whether you will lower you fold to match your current nipple position.  

Breast implant alone

High profile Submuscular is a great choice for your upcoming surgery. A properly placed cohesive high profile gel will tighten your breast without a lift 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Making the ideal breast

Hi and thanks for posting your question and pictures. In situations such as yours, I would typically recommend both augmentation and mastopexy in order to ensure that you have the best possible outcome in one operation.

You might be fine with just implants. It is hard to say 100% from just a photo.  Best of luck. You can always have a lift later on if necessary.

Would a 400cc implant alone perk my boobs up or is a lift required to achieve the perky slope?

Based on the photos, especially the profile view, you do not have any droop. Therefore, I would suggest doing only the breast augmentation. A 400cc implant will fill your tissue and give some mild elevation to the nipple. You should have a very nice cosmetic result from this and avoid an extra scar. Good luck!

Would I need a lift to achieve a perky slope?

Thank you for your question and photograph and congratulations on your upcoming surgery.  I would be in favor of implant placement alone as it appears that your current nipple and areola position is not low enough to to justify the breast lift.  With the size implants you are selecting you may need a lift in the future, as with any natural breast, but can certainly be delayed until needed. Hope this helps.

Breast lift?

I think your nipples are high enough to have a dual plane augmentation without a lift. I think you will have a nice result. If you decide in the future that you want more perky look, then have a lift then. Good luck.

I think all you need is implants. Your nipples are high enough, and skin tone appears good...........

Lift or not?

Given the pictures you provided, I believe 400cc implants will give you a nice breast shape without a mastopexy.  In the future, you may require a mastopexy, but can probably get by for several years without one at this time.

Jeffrey D. Wagner, MD

You may see great results from a breast augmentation alone.

Your breasts appear to have a small degree of ptosis, or sagging. If you were to need a lift during your consultation, then potentially an incision around the areola would be all that would be needed. Discussion regarding subglandular placement of the implant is also a possibility. This can only be determined during your consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Ricardo A. Meade, MD