I got silicone breast implants in 198.1 They are both ruptured but have caused no problems. Should I have them replaced?

Replacing Ruptured Breast Implants

#Ruptured #implants can and should be replaced. You will have to consult with your board-certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your best options and desired expecatations. Also, depending on the size of implant, you choose the #pocket may need an adjustment and a lift may be necessary; to better #support the new implant. Additionally, a mesh for further support may be helpful depending on the #implant size and skin #elasticity. It's best that your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, lessen the chance of needing additional revision surgeries. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Replace ruptured breast implants?

Yes, you should have ruptured breast implants removed/replaced.  Seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons in your area  to discuss options. Best wishes.