I Cant See my Surgeon Because I Got Mine Done in Thailand. Uneven Breasts. What Can I Do?

4 months post op.unders,380cc high profile. My right breast has always been the bigger one including after surgery until recently and now my left is bigger ,the crease isalso lower than my right.but My right nipple is now slightly lower too.im confused and am thinking my right side is stronger and not letting it drop?or is it something more serious?

Doctor Answers 3

Nothing harmful likely is going on but evaluation and correction will require a plastic surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}


There are a number of ways for breasts to be asymmetric after breast augmentation.  Proper diagnosis is the key to planning the correction and this will require a more in depth evaluation of your history as well as an examination.  I recommend seeing several board certified plastic surgeons in your community and getting their input.  Many I am sure will offer complimentary consultation.  After doing so you will have a better idea of what is going on and what it will take to correct the asymmetry.

All the best,

Dr Remus Repta

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 173 reviews

Concerned about Breast Augmentation results?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question but it is very difficult to give you any advice without an examination and/or photos.  There could be many different reasons as to what is going on with your situation.

Because your surgeon knows your situation the best, you may want to sent him/her some photos via email and describe what is going on to see if he/she has any advice for you.

A physical examination may be necessary to give you a diagnosis and so you may have to visit with a local surgeon if you are not able to get information from your surgeon via email.

Good Luck

Surgeon in Thailand

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

For any of us to answer, we would at least need a photo. Consider adding one to your question. 

You might try emailing a set of photos to your surgeon to ask for advice. It sounds like eventually you will need to see a surgeon to correct this, and you will have to choose between seeing someone in your area, or returning to Thailand. The latter includes a risk of further surgeries that will require further travel.

This is a real risk that patients assume when they travel out of town for surgery.

Best wishes.

Jourdan Gottlieb, MD
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.