Who Should I See for a Painful Lipoma in Right Foot?

I have a painful lipoma in my right foot. Should I see a orthopedist or a podiatrist?

Doctor Answers 1


See a board certified plastic surgeon familiar with the anatomy of the foot, blood vessels, nerves and tendons, and can do microdissection if needed

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.