My burning on my shins was so intense that I put aloe vera gel.Will the aloe vera gel change the effectiveness of the blue peel?

will the aloe vera gel change the effectiveness of the blue u peel

No, once done, the Blue peel is effective.

No, it will not effect the peel itself. You should moisturise after TCA peels, every doctor will have their own favoured regime, follow your post op care. Aloe vera gel is fine. Use till skin has healed up completely. May take 10-14 days on the legs. Cheers, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Using a moisturiser will definitely not reduce the efficacy of the blue peel. meet your doctor and get a prescribed moisturiser than using over the counter products especially after procedures like peels.

Aloe Vera after Blue Peel

Hydration after the Blue Peel is a good thing to do. 

The worst thing to do is to allow the skin to dry off and manually peel the skin as it could cause residual scarring.

Keep hydrating the skin with aloe or other moisturizers. 

A good moisturizer is Elevase Moisture Booster from Kare Skin.