Blackness on face and holes on face; what do I do?

Hi sir my age is22 my face becoming blackk day by day I'm not understanding what to do I tried very much applied many creams no result really feeling Frustrated and I get very much sweat I don't even expose to sun please give me a solution sir

Thanks for your query. You can make some alterations in your routine. Use salicylic based face wash as it dries up the skin and makes it to sweat a little less. You should apply sunscreen on regular basis without fail. For the open pores, you should go in for a procedure called thermi RF. This will shrink the pores and the make your skin visibly smooth. For added result you can undergo chemical peels, lasers, and topical creams as this will benefit and makes the skin brighter and lighter. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon