I'm done with my healing year, and my Revision Rhinoplasty turned out extremely bad. Main problem is the grafting my nose is very, very extreme, and it is clearly a bad surgery. I have no money to travel and see a specialist for a 2nd revision, my doctor won't give me any sort of refund.
It is very emotionally painful to cope with my nasal image while trying to save money up. If I were to let this doctor at take out my grafts, how long would I have to wait to get a 2nd revision by a different surgeon?