Do I have Marionette Lines? How to fix these lines? (Photos)

I'm a 20 year old Asian male, and I was wondering if what I have are considered to be "marionette lines"? I have not been very comfortable with these lines as it's been hard smiling with them. My friends have smooth faces as they smile, but I don't like how my face stands out with these "lines" popping out of my face, especially when they're not symmetrical either. What can I do to fix this so that I can feel comfortable about smiling, so that I don't have to "smile less"? Thank you.

Do I have Marionette Lines? How to fix these lines?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. We definitely can't have you smiling less! If these lines are bothersome to you, I do believe they could be softened with a hyaluronic acid filler such as Juvederm. In order to determine the best plan for you I recommend a consultation with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon